We help our clients in limiting different types of risks associated with labour law, social insurance law, and personal data protection. We support Chief Compliance Officers and assist in implementing and improving compliance policies, particularly in relation to:
- Risk assessment and due diligence
- Developing individualized procedures to reduce the risk of the Client’s incompliance with the law
- Implementation of anticorruption regulations in Polish law
- Implementation of foreign anticorruption regulations and compliance regulations where their implementation is required by the Client’s capital group (in particular the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act – FCPA, and the Sarbanes-Oxley Act – SOX),
- Supporting clients incorporation with Polish regulatory authorities and services,
- Legal regulations concerning competition protection and consumer protection law and counteracting unfair competition,
- Preparing and auditing internal sources of law in the field of compliance,
- Carrying out on-site training in general and internal law.
We approach every Client situation individually and the solutions we recommend take into account the specificity of the Client’s Business.